Monday, April 10, 2017

Who wants Panda?

Remember advocates and influencers? I am not getting paid for this but I just love Panda Express. I would give my non existent first born child for a life time supply of orange chicken. I have to drive an hour from the college to Shawnee, just for a decent Chinese/American cuisine; and I'm not talking just Panda Express because that isn't really Chinese food. I also miss Maple Gardens, which is a great little place in a strip mall by Auto Zone and where the old laundry mat used to be. That Maple Gardens is sooooo good, and if your lucky they might throw in a free entree then the night is made. That and they don't judge if you have a large take out order, at least they haven't mentioned it to my face.
So if you haven't noticed, I love food. Especially Chinese/American. I would kill for a bowl of fried rice and orange chicken with some sweet and sour sauce. I might actually get some this weekend when I pop into Shawnee for work.

Anyone else convinced?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/87/c8/3c87c8a1373db5085b028296ece19945.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, great blog! I never even thought about actually being a brand advocate for your blog post, that is so unique! Anyways, I love Chinese food and you just made me hungry for some orange chicken!

    ReplyDelete